Monday, October 30, 2006

lost

I don’t have a story to tell. I’m not a great orator. I’ve never had an original thought in my head. But God can use me. I’ve never suffered physical pain for the Gospel. I don’t have green hair and I go to work every day. But God can use me. I’m not a great sinner but I have great Sin. No one admires me. I’m the lowest of the low. White people won’t sit next to me. But God can use me. I’m not a flowery person. I don’t smile a lot. I’ve never received a revelation. But God can use me.
And when the Father uses me, that’s when I can smile. When the Spirit uses me, his is my orator. Because Jesus loves me he will use me. Without God I am useless. Without God I am human. With God I am still human-but I am used. And I am loved. I am a part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home